Tuesday 8 April 2008

~Thank You All, With All My Love~



I have had a wonderful weekend. Hardy came back from Riyadh just in time for my birthday and took Friday off work. it was enjoyable, it was a humble day and some interesting presents! although i didnt expect any... it's always a bonus! no treassure hunt unlike last year, but it was just how i'd want it to be. a simple less busy day.




And so Hardy got Aidan ready for school, Hardy sent Aidan to school, Hardy did most of Aidan's changing, Hardy washed the glasses, I didnt cook, i did almost absolutely nothing! we went out, the first half of the morning, just the two of us. we held hands just like old days before we started pushing a stroller... it was nice. we then fetched Aidan slightly earlier than normal, and had everyone at the school wished me happy birthday. and then we went for lunch, aidan played at the indoor playhouse, then off to shop for some lightings for the house and then headed to town square to have my birthday dinner.




This is to each and every single one of you, thank you so much for the birthday wishes, for calling, for the text msgs, for writing comments on my facebook and friendster and to my wonderful readers, thanks for dropping by in here, thank you for the kind, kind words. i am trully overwhelmed.




With all my love,


6 comments:

pugly said...

I hope it's not too late to wish you a Happy Birthday. Stumbled upon your blog via someone else's. I love what I see in here. You're definitely a master in your craft (excuse the pun). You make me want to start crafting, too :-)

Milkberry said...

you're blessed! it's nice to know you had a lovely birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Za,

Glad that you had a great time on your special day. Semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki!.

Luthie

Anonymous said...

soooooo romantic ehhh..
anyway...u deserved it la girl..
Semoga Allah sentiasa limpahkan kebahagian dan kesihatan yg baik utk zaza ok.

ZazaHardy said...

pugly: its not, of course. i'm still in a joyful mode! thank you ever so much for the wish! and thanks for visiting. go on, start crafting, surprise yourself! you can do it!!! (i'm gonna pay you a visit in a little bit.. once done with replying comments!)

milkberry: and so are you my dear! look at those cupcakes and that photo of you and cloudberry! ;)

luthie: thank you so much luthie. insyaallah... i pray for all of us the same!

k.ct: timakasih banyak banyak. lets hope everyone will be blessed with plenty of good things!

Anonymous said...

glad that you had a good one. everything abt you is beautiful, even the thank you card is pretty! yaya