Wednesday 10 September 2008

Hungry Anyone?


Since you guys have been so sweet and patient with me... here's a little sweet treat! i know i promised to announce something soon.. but the computer's been down the whole day today. and i still need a few hours to compose myself and compose the news before i could share it with you lot! (dont congratulate me yet guys!)


This was my cupcake theme gift set - it includes a card, a gift box and a magnet. i adore them and i enjoyed making them so much! i almost couldnt stop! (actually. i'm still making somemore!)


I made 7 of these magnets and i'm now left with only 1 at home. will make more of them soon. if any of you would like to have a 'taste' of it, feel free to drop me a line and i'd be happy to give you a quote and make them for you!



I'll let you savour the cakes now... i'm off to bed and hopefully the computer will be better tomorrow... good night everyone... hop by again soon!


7 comments:

zuraida said...

zaza... cantik! cantik! cantik!
I would like to have a 'taste' of it... Pls send me the quote.

Raya ni masak apa? Last year laksa johor kan?

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

It looks delicious to me.... What's your email address zaza...

Anonymous said...

this whole set is so nice! and can't wait for some news!

twxx

ZazaHardy said...

k.zue: miss you too!!! will send some to you via mak bila dia balik nanti k? so lets forget about the quote!

makayah raya ngan fifi this year, so its just us, the 3 of us at home. masak laksa penang laaa... za gantong sudip, hardy sengseng lengan! hehehe....

anonymous: i cant get enough of them too!! this is my email address zaza_shah@yahoo.com

tw: boy, i have got so much to do for you... just tell me the colour... blue or pink!!! hope all is well my dear!! sorry havent been keeping in touch for soooo long! that doesnt mean i've forgotten all about you k!!

Anonymous said...

huh lakse penang?wah da tukar tradisi ek..owh sbb abg hardy yg masak??cayala..nyway,cumel ni cuppies ni..mcm nak makan..
ninie(kalau ko bace blog ni)..ko leh JV ngn kak.za..kalau org beli cuppies ko byk2 leh dpt free magnet..or leh gune magnet ni jd greeting card wit tiny notes written on dem..sure cumel kan??just my 2 cents...

ツSophieツ said...

Cantiknya cupcakes ni. kalau lah ianya cupcakes betul, agaknya sedap dimakan.....hehehe

ZazaHardy said...

makcik semorang: eh, hang nak tau, dia lah orang pertama beli ni semuaaa!! hehehe... your 2sens baik punya lah na!!

sofia: tak boleh buat yang betul.. tak reti :( huk huk...